- Salesforce Strategy
- Salesforce Health Check
- Salesforce Optimization
- Salesforce Managed Services
- Salesforce Development
- Cloud Application Development
- Mobile Enablement
Teqfocus believes in its Customer Life Cycle methodology to help companies focus on the thing that matters most – the customer. Salesforce is the technology platform that enables the most efficient and effective way to fully understand and serve your customer.
As technologies like cloud, mobile and web, we provide the following Salesforce Strategy services to guide our customers to the top:
- Salesforce platform visioning
- Salesforce product roadmap development
- Quarterly or semi-annual Salesforce maturity assessment
- Executive steering team governance and change management
If so, it’s time for a Salesforce Health Check! Teqfocus Salesforce Health Check is exactly what it sounds like – an assessment of your current Salesforce system to see if it’s operating to its fullest potential. We identify your pain points, pinpoint new features that aren’t being utilized, and prescribe corrective actions to enhance your system’s functionality and overall user-friendliness.
Our Comprehensive Health Check will allow you to:
- Discover: In-depth sessions with key stakeholders to identify CRM goals and pinpoint existing problems
- Analyze: Full audit of your current Salesforce configuration settings, custom objects and applications, and thorough review of your business processes
- Recommend: Detailed report of our findings and recommendations of improvement areas and feature updates
- Plan: Comprehensive roadmap for implementation of updates and customization changes
- Estimate: Cost estimate for implementing recommendations and updates
Our Free Health Check includes:
- An initial phone conversation to target your CRM goals and identify key challenges
- A quick scan of your main configuration settings and processes
- An overview of suggested improvements
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then it’s time for Teqfocus Salesforce Optimization service! It’s perfect for companies looking to improve and maximize their Salesforce experience and investment. Our Salesforce certified consultants can help your company adjust and update your current Salesforce settings and configurations to better fit your needs, scale your growth, implement new features, and integrate with other platforms. We specialize in quick turn around time and improves user adoption, so that you can focus on what’s most important – running your business!
- Kickoff: Introduction to the project team and overview of the optimization process and timeline
- Discover:In-depth session with key stakeholders to review current business processes and Salesforce usage
- Analyze: Detailed analysis targeting areas of improvement and pain points, along with in-depth gap analysis
- Design: Blueprint of recommended Salesforce enhancements and configuration changes
- Build: Customized setup, configuration adjustment, and data cleanse
- Launch: Comprehensive training focused on newly implemented features and enhancements and improving user adoption rates
- Quick evaluation and relaunch for minimal user interruption
- Expert consultants who specialize in Salesforce visioning and improving usage rates
- A fully customized experience specific to your business processes and needs
- Follow up and fine tuning to guarantee your satisfaction
Our Add-On Capabilities:
We specialize in integrating Salesforce with other platforms to further optimize your user experience. Below is a collection of some additional Salesforce capabilities we can implement for you:
- Sync Salesforce with Gmail and Google Apps
- Create any PDF, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint directly from Salesforce
- Integrate your accounting software, including QuickBooks with Salesforce
- Sign documents in the cloud fast and securely from any device
- Integrate a sales motivation engine with Salesforce
- Implement a customer referral and rewards system in Salesforce
If so, Teqfocus has ways to help! Our Salesforce Managed Services range from management and strategy consulting, to completing Salesforce administrator level tasks, to health checks, to maintenance and upkeep, and even custom application development. Our Salesforce Managed Services can be short-term or ongoing, and are delivered remotely or onsite at a fixed term and rate.
Salesforce Managed Services:
- Salesforce Consulting – We provide strategic Salesforce consultants who will learn your business in order to bring to life the power of the Salesforce platform, while working with multiple executive stakeholders to identify unified objectives and help develop and charter results driven projects.
- Salesforce Administration – We take on the continuing role of Salesforce administrator for your company, which encompasses tasks such as lead management, campaign development, customizing reports, list views, and user maintenance.
- Salesforce Development – We provide new or updated app development services on an ongoing basis for your company’s changing needs and growth.
- Health Checks – We run health checks on your Salesforce system to ensure it’s operating to its utmost potential. We offer key recommendations for updates and system changes.
- New Feature Implementation – We implement the latest Salesforce features and updates when needed.
- Data Management – We load and cleanse your Salesforce data
Service Engagement Options:
- Short Term Managed Services – This option provides limited term Salesforce services for projects with a set time length and defined scope, whether it’s a health check and updates, app development, or making one off administrative-level changes to your Salesforce.
- Ongoing Managed Services – This option provides continuing Salesforce strategy, delivery, and updates to augment and upkeep your existing Salesforce at a monthly retainer.
Our most common development services include:
- Visualforce development
- Salesforce API development
- 3rd Party Integrations with Salesforce
- Data Cleansing and Migration
Our experts work directly with your company to build out capabilities and implement innovative technical solutions using custom code development, Salesforce API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
Teqfocus Cloud Application Development team are experts in creating cloud based solutions. We get to know your business inside and out so that we can solve your problems with innovative apps designed to maximize efficiency, speed up your processes and improve accuracy. We have extensive experience with cloud platforms like Force.com and Salesforce and we are ready to build out and implement the best apps to suit your system’s requirements and your business needs.
Teqfocus Mobile Enablement services allow companies to transition their existing products and business applications to any mobile device or tablet. Our team of experienced mobile designers and developers are technology experts with extensive experience working with Salesforce1. They are ready to talk about your mobile objectives, offer up innovative ideas, and meet any customer need.
Salesforce1 – Allow us to customize Salesforce1 to enable your employees and customers to access any business application on the go.
Web App – Need a simple app that exposes your system to external users? We can leverage HTML5 and other coding techniques to provide mobile access.
Smart Phone Apps – Need a native iPhone (iOS) or Android App? We can do that too!
Whether you’re beginning your transition to the Cloud or have been there for years, you should consider a well defined Mobile strategy to improve employee satisfaction, increase production, and provide easy access to your system for external use.